At Dantrans Automotive we can test and replace your Starter Motor.
Our work includes:
- Testing the Starter Motor
- Replacing the Starter Motor if needed
- Check the Ring Gear/Flex Plate – Check the Alternator and Charging System
- Check and Adjust the Drive Belt and Pulleys and Test the Battery
Our completely qualified mechanics will use Only quality parts and quality brands.
If you are having problems to start your car, then you might need someone to take a look at the Alternator. The usual signs your alternator is in trouble might include:
- Engine is not turning over
- Charging light is on
- Car is not starting at all
- Noise under the bonnet
- The new battery has gone flat
Dantrans Automotive perform Alternator repair and alternator replacement. We will test your Alternator charging rate, test your battery, check your starter motor and starting system, check and adjust the drive belt, inspect pulleys and the tensioned condition.