Transmission is vehicle’s most complicated and least understood significant component. In later model cars, it is a combination of sophisticated hydraulics and computer-controlled components. Dantrans Automotive transmission specialized services and repairs all automatics.
Our Transmission Specialist Servicing includes the following:
- Fluid change every 20,000km to 40,000km depends on transmission type
- Plug in computer scanner to check the car’s computer data and code information, note any trouble codes listed
- Clear/reset computer codes
- Drain trans oil/remove the oil pan
- Check for metal/debris in the oil pan
- Check all adjustments to bands, oil pressures, and linkages
- Check internal wiring to shift solenoids and sensors
- Thoroughly clean oil pan and fit new oil filter
- Replace pan gasket/oil pan seal
- Carry out vehicle driveline inspection of drive shafts, tail shaft uni joints, flex rubber rings, Oil cooler and hoses, transmission mounts/engine mounts
- Road test and confirm proper operation
- Report transmission condition to customer
As automatic transmission specialists, our goal is to be able to repair all automatic transmission issues.